03 July 2012

Lancaster Estates Manor

Lancaster Estates

Lancaster Estates is an expansive, English countryside-inspired residential development that offers stylish and spacious townhouses and single-attached homes for your family to have more room to grow and bond. Own your dream home now at a price you can afford.

Manor

Lancaster Estates, Imus, Cavite


Townhouse

Floor Area: 40 sq. m.
Lot Area: 40 sq. m.

House Features:

• Bedroom: 3
• Toilet and Bath: 1
• Living Area
• Dining Area
• Kitchen
• Provision for 1 car garage

House Finishes:

• Pre-painted G.I. sheet roofing
• Steel casement windows
• Painted plain cement finish for exterior and interior walls
• Tiled kitchen counter with enamelized kitchen sink
• Tiled toilet and bath with complete set of bathroom fixtures (excluding tissue and soap holder)
• Plain cement finish for ground and second floors
• Provision for CATV, telephone, and air-condition outlet

Floor Plan


Sample Computation

Bank Financing
Total Contract Price - 939,600
Downpayment - 93,960
Reservation Fee - 7,500
Net Downpayment - 86,460
DP in 4 months - 21,615
Loanable Amount - 845,640
Monthly Amortization
5 Years - 18,363.84
10 Years - 11,571.68
15 Years - 9,483.78
20 Years - 8,557.10

Lancaster Estates, Imus, Cavite

AMENITIES and FACILITIES:

  • Shuttle Service
  • Swimming Pool
  • 24 Hour Security
  • Elegant Entrance Gate
  • Energized by MERALCO
  • Roman Catholic Church
  • Landscaped Open Spaces
  • Centralized Water System
  • Landscaped Parks and Playground
  • Village Clubhouse and Multipurpose Area
  • Covered basketball court

 Swimming Pool

Front                   Back
 The Roman Catholic Church inside Lancaster Estates

Shuttle Service going in and out of Lancaster Estates


1 comment:

  1. my name is Mrs.Rachel Alex from singapore few months back i was financially strained i rushed to my bank to apply for a loan to start up my business but i was denied by my bank because of my credit score and they could not help and due to my desperation i was scammed by several online lenders who promised to help me but at the end i was scam i lost my money and my hope because i was so frustrated, One day when i was going through the internet again i found one lender call Mrs.Irene Query i thought to give it a try one more time to my biggest surprise she was able to lend me a secure loan totally the amount of $300,000 for the first time in my life i realize that there are few lender who don't scam people her name is Mrs.Irene Query i will advice any body that are in need of loan to contact him with his Email (mrsirenequery@gmail.com) he can be able to help you because he was a God sent to me this year and i will never forget him for the help he render to me. contact him via email:(mrsirenequery@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete